Are you sure this isn

Yup, you guessed it.  Another cancelled boat trip.  Today the forecast is 25-30 knot winds with gale force gusts and unfortunately it feels correct.  Not exactly comfortable boating weather.  So, I’m spending today organizing & making sure everything is in order for the arrival of our first 2007 intern next week.  There will be a break in field reports for the next week, as I am returning to the States for Darcie’s wedding!  It will be wonderful, but of course I am already looking forward to returning to the island – and hopefully better weather.    Until next week,  Kel    ps:  Happy Birthday to my brother & cousin!