This databook is a detailed information resource covering all the key data points on Meat, Fish and Poultry in Ireland. It includes comprehensive value volume segmentation and market share data. The databook supplies actual data to 2005 and full forecasts to 2010.
- Contains information on:Canned meat,Canned fish/seafood,Chilled meat products,Chilled fish/seafood,Frozen fish/seafood,Frozen meat products,Deli food.
- Provides market value, volume, expenditure and consumption data by market, segment and subsegment.
- Includes company and brand share data by category, as well as distribution channel data.
- Contains market value segmentation by demographic and socioeconomic group.
The market for Meat, fish & poultry in Ireland increased between 2000-2005, growing at an average annual rate of 4.3%.
The leading company in the market in 2005 was Kerry Group plc. The second-largest player was Northern Foods plc with H.J. Heinz Company in third place.
- Discover the major quantitative trends affecting the Meat, fish & poultry markets.
- Understand consumers' consumption and expenditure patterns.
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting.