Rain, rain, go away!

Swim camp was cancelled this morning, but not until after we waited all morning to see if the weather would clear.  Darcie jetted off to do a quick dive at Turtle Rocks before our afternoon dolphin trip.  Our boat captain did a great job of steering us clear of the scattered squalls, but no one could have kept us dry once the 4 separate rain pockets joined forces, creating 1 major storm.  We made it back to the dock safely, hung out with passengers for a bit & then headed out to a FABULOUS group dinner.  Mmmmm…..and now it is 23:11 & the rain is still coming down.  We also have no phone service, which means no internet, which means no posting this field report- yet!  We’ll find out our communication status tomorrow morning when the aquarium attempts to call us.      Until next time,  Kel & Darcie