Trip 25 will have to wait until tomorrow

Hurricane Emily continues to bring slightly too strong winds…

    After assessing various radar screens and weather predictors, passengers decided to postpone today’s afternoon trip until tomorrow morning. We are pleased with that decision, because the weather is just as rough as yesterday. The trip is tentatively rescheduled for tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. We’ll see if things calm down by then or not! Hopefully Emily and the other weather activity will go away soon!!

Until later,
Kel and Darcie