Another rocky boat trip

A nice group of passengers, but no dolphins.

 So, as we were saying yesterday, organized storms, such as a tropical storm or hurricane, can wreak havoc on an area for days after they pass. But, since it was technically safe to go out into the dolphin grounds today, that is what we did. However, with very frequent white caps, and reasonable swells, finding dolphins proved to be too big of a challenge. After looking at our green-faced passengers, our crew decided to cut short the dolphin searching and make a snorkel stop at 3 Sisters Rocks on the way into the harbor. This kept our passengers happy, but hopefully we’ll find dolphins the rest of the week.

Until then,
Kel and Darcie