More bad weather means I only see dolphins on TV todayThe weather was weird again today – sometimes rainy, sometimes windy, but generally nasty. No boat, no dolphins, no fun. I worked on more video logs – only virtual dolphins to be seen today. I also swung by the school for a quick English class, which was a lot of fun (as usual)!
So since I have nothing super interesting to write about for today, I will provide you (the loyal field report readers) with a mystery quiz! Here goes – five questions in total. The first person to email me with the correct answers will win… respect! And I will mention your name in the next applicable field report together with generous amounts of praise for your intellect and aptitude.
1. What is the largest dolphin species?
2. In 1962, James Watson and Francis Crick were awarded the Nobel Prize in medicine for discovering the structure of DNA. There was a third person awarded the Prize for this discovery – who was it?
3. Where can you find the mountain with the name Ampère?
4. What does the Japanese word/phrase ‘daijobu’ mean?
5. Paul Hewson (born May 10, 1960) goes by another name.. what is it?
If you think you know all the answers, drop me a line at the comments page of the DCP website:CONTEST CLOSED