The Gazette is here! 'Tis the season for the "last of 2012" With Black Friday shopping behind you and Cyper Monday shopping bombarding you, why not take a break with the latest issue of The Dolphin Gazette. Which section will be your favorite? Updates on the Adopt-A-Wild-Dolphins? Information on the struggling Vaquita? Or, perhaps you've only just begun your Cyber Monday shopping and will want to purchase the featured Dolphin Badge? Whatever your mood, we hope you enjoy this issue and share it with friends! Click here to download the PDF.
Kel is DCP's Bimini Research Manager, and all around awesome scientist.
Latest from Kelly Melillo Sweeting
- For you: The latest issue of The Dolphin Gazette
- Long-term Bonds: Social Structure of Atlantic spotted dolphins (Stenella frontalis) off Bimini, The Bahamas (2003-2016) – WMMC & upcoming publication!
- Examining shark bite scars on bottlenose dolphins off Bimini (WMMC)
- TGIF - especially when in the field for research!
- Wind, Sun, Data Collection!